7.07.2009

inspired

Confession: I have mild obsession for all things Kate Spade. The items of hers that I own, I love. And some I've had for many years. Classic, spunky and fun, all her products have me swooning. Luckily for my budget and my husband, there isn't a Kate store in Portland.

When I ran across photos from her home a while back, I was smitten.

Love frame collages. The moody grey walls. And, the green wallpaper in the bathroom. OMG.


Love how the burst of orange really livens up the classic dining room.


I want to plop myself down in the striped chair and read for hours. I'll take the yellow chair in the background. And, the blue/grey drapes in the next room while we're at it.


There are no words. This kitchen is fabulous.

*photos via The State of Things*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)