10.15.2009

loving

Just a few things I've ran across lately that I can't get out of my head!


Really like the structural look of not having fabric on the lampshade. They also are a great excuse to show off retro light bulbs. Plus, I really like the curves of this particular light.


A look Chris and I agree on! We've been talking about covering one of our tables with steel or copper for months. Looks great in this picture.


I have nothing to say about this bedding, but *yes please*! Oh and major inspiration for curtains.


I love the treatment of vintage utensils here. I have a lot of vintage kitchen utensils from my grandmother that would look amazing framed in shadow boxes.


*photos via Anthropologie, and I THINK Apartment Therapy*

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)