3.26.2010

{inspired} pride and prejudice

It all started yesterday when Centsational Girl posted this adorable poster:

I love Pride and Prejudice. And it been on my brain lately, because I'm reading it. Again. So then I couldn't stop thinking about how much I want to see the movie. Again. {Oh, and not the Kiera Knight version. The BBC version. If you've only seen the Kiera version please go rent the BBC version immediately. It will change your life.} But I couldn't just come home and watch it, because I don't own it. {WHY don't I own this?!} Sad. So this collection of inspiration will have to do. For now.

Lyme park house. Where Pemberly was filmed in the BBC version.

The gardens at Pemberly. Magnificent!

I think this is Elizabeth's house. So lovely.

I could live here. This makes me want to watch the movie and go to England. A girl can dream right?




A more modern take on the classic empire waist.

Happy friday friends!




**images via BBC, Design Sponge, JCrew and Anthro**

1 comment:

  1. I know what your next birthday present is going to be! Because this has to be fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)