2.22.2010

weekend

How was your weekend, friends? I have to admit, I miss the weekend. Already. Normally my weekends are friday-sunday, but I actually worked on friday and it threw off my entire weekend. As in, made it entirely too short!

Enough of my whining. I have a couple things to share.

First. I planted flowers! And, I want them to grow. Quickly. Now. {Please.}
I planted dahlia bulbs.

And, peony bulbs.

Second. We had a couple friends over for dinner and the recipe I tried was outstanding! I first spotted it over at Suz's blog blog and it looked so good. And when I discovered it was a PW recipe, I knew I had to make it soon. Who doesn't love PW? 

Oh goodness. This was a hit! Make this soon. Recipe here. I know. There's lots of butter and heavy cream. So worth it.

Third. Have you seen these notebooks? So much cuteness.

Fourth. Am totally loving the festive vibe this little ensemble creates. Beautiful!
 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad to hear you cooked up the Butter Chicken and even happier to hear that it was a hit! And looking at that picture of it makes me realize I really need to improve on my photographs since that one just looks way better than mine.
    I'm missing the weekend too, but have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love the flowers that you have planted..and am so jealous that you are heading into your spring? is that right? and we are heading into our Autumn...and I have to say..Im kind of looking forward to it as this heat is unbearable at the moment. Have a great day. Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous flower photos! I envy your opportunity to garden...

    ReplyDelete
  4. god, you get A LOT done on the weekends. You are like the queen of productivity.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)