3.19.2009

inspired

As someone so deeply entrenched in their kitchen these days, I love a little kitchen eye candy. *from Pure Style Home* I love concrete counter tops. This is what I'm currently leaning towards for our counters. Except darker. Have I mentioned our counters? They are currently a very cheap green-blue laminate. Ugh. They match the green in the cheap ugly linoleum. Lucky us. An added bonus, I hadn't noticed until we cleared everything out for painting, is the counter has a very jagged cut against the fridge. I'm not talking slightly crooked. I'm talking what-kind-of-blindfolded-drunk-cut-this- counter crooked? My husband. Sober. Practicing with a new jig saw. I think it was his subtle (or not) way of promising me new counters sooner than later :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)