1.04.2011

Stylish blogger award!

So, I'm here on a Tuesday for a very awesome reason. Last week I was given an award. The Stylish Blogger award! It's my first award and it was given to me by TWO people. So first, I want to thank both Krafty Kat and Ashly from Moon Walk. Thank ladies! And, friends make sure to pop over to their fantastic blogs to say hi. 
I've had so much fun the past couple days visiting other people's blogs that received the award ... and have found some amazing blogs! So, I want to pass on this award so hopefully you too can discover some new-to-you great blogging friends.
So, onto the award.

Here's how it works... 
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Yep.

2. Share 7 things about yourself. Sure.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. YAH!

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award! Will do.

7 Things About Me:
This is hard. I was very close to not passing this along because I don't really know what to say here.

1. I'm running my first half-marathon in May.
2. I commute an hour each way to work. Needless to say, I'm not home all that much (hence the three days blogging instead of 5!)

3. My favorite spot in the entire world is the Cape at Pacific City, OR. Definitely worth visiting if you're ever in the area.

4. I'm climbing a mountain (South Sister: non-technical) in September. We started last year, but thunder and lightening had us scurrying back down the mountain before we could summit.

5. I love libraries. 

6. Dahlias are my favorite flower of all the amazing flowers.

7. I really, really, really want a dog. (#2 explains why we don't have one ... yet.)


The 15 awesome bloggers I'm passing this on to (in no particular order):
So go visit and say hi! These blogs are all amazingly creative, inspirational and just so fun to read. See you back here tomorrow for some much needed cleaning and organizing! :)

16 comments:

  1. Love your blog. So happy you accepted the award! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraats! :)
    def going to check out those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks!
    You're running a half!
    I'm thinking about maybe actually somehow shooting for the same this year. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenn!!!!! so awesome and deserved. love your 7 things list. i didn't know you had been prepping for a marathon, how epic.

    thank you for the award, how totally sweet that you thought of me! your blog really has such loveliness and i've enjoyed reading and learning from it. Especially enjoy your home renos, so rad. and i definitely didn't realize the commute you face each day, i've been there myself (with transit of all the awful things!). totally understand the limited amount of time.

    thanks again & i look forward to checking out the blog recs too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, What a nice surprise. Thank you so much for passing it on to me. I enjoyed your list of seven, but was especially drawn to #5 and #7 since these would be on my list, too. Your award is well-deserved. I am so enjoying your blog and reading about your projects, which are inspiring and creative.

    I'm off to check out some of your blog recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, Jenn, and thank you so much for passing it on! i've enjoyed reading your blog and connecting with people like you. thanks for reading, sharing, etc. and again, for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn - Thank you so much!!!! I enjoy your blog so much so to be mentioned here means quite a bit. Your 7 things were great especially since I am happy to not be the only crazy who commutes an hour to work, hehehe. And a marathon, can you be my running guru now since I am barely starting again from scratch?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 15 new blogs for me to check out... YEAH!! And Ashly? Don't you just love her and her blog!!

    Happy Wednesday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenn!!!!!!!!!! I'm very grateful with this award, you know how much I love your blog, hehe and I am very excited with the award, heheh, tomorrow at morning I do the post with my awards, and now i'm going to see the other award blogs!!!

    Happy Thursday Jenn!!
    a hug from spain!!!
    xo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so sweet! Thank you!!! And congrats on your award; you are definitely deserving :D

    I will graciously accept your award, and be doing my own list... I wont be able to help but tag you back though; you're one of my favs <3

    Much love Jenn! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thank you so much Jenn!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for your award! Thanks so much for passing it along to me with all those lovely blogs - I'm so sorry I didn't acknowledge this sooner. I didn't have much access to the internet while we were away. Now I have to check out these other blogs. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am finally getting around to my 'to do' list...and after reading this, I love your blog even more.

    We really have to connect sometime...

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just checked out the other blogs...thanks for introducing me to some fabulous new blogs.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)