2.03.2010

what's your style?

Do you guys ever take online quizzes? I'll take them occasionally, they can be sort of fun and addicting, right? I found one last night at Sproost, and completely loved the results, so I thought I'd share.

Turns out my style, according to Sproost, is Rustic Revival. Not so much the words I'd use to describe myself. But I LOVE the pictures they used to describe the style. Perfection.
 
Rustic Revival, according to Sproost: *Either way you play it, you are one of the unique individuals who loves a mix of modern and country . . .

  
. . . The clean lines of the modern softened by rustic /vintage elements is the perfect mix in your mind. And can we blame you? . . .

  
. . . You've taken the best aspects of two popular designs and mixed them in a manner that appeals young and old alike. . . 

 

. . . A subtle background of white or light colors provides a nice canvas for all the wonderful flea market, eBay or garage sale finds as well as the classic modern pieces that you love.*

  
 And yes, I would take any of these rooms (or even all of them!) in a heartbeat.

 

So, it's your turn. What's your style? If you take the quiz, let me know. I'd love to know what other styles are out there!

**all photos via Sproost**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)