3.25.2010

{inspired} black and white wedding

Even though I've been married for {nearly} a couple years, I still peruse the wedding blogs I looked to for inspiration when I was planning. I LOVED planning my wedding and I still find so much inspiration in wedding styles. Take this wedding for example. I can't. stop. looking.


Impeccable styling.

I love this idea. Would translate well to any party.



This table makes my heart flutter. So beautiful.



Amazing invites.

Sigh. The butterfly's just get me every time.
 


**Via Style Me Pretty**

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if my wedding will qualify as stylish. Or stylish enough to make any of the wedding blogs. But I stopped caring about that a long time ago. I'm going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THAT is stylish. i didn't think plain 'ol black + white could look so good on a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)