12.14.2012

{inspired} a Portland holiday gift guide

Last weekend was one of the happiest weekends of the year, in my opinion, because it was the weekend of craft and handmade bazaars in Portland! Chris and I hit up a couple and they did not disappoint -- there was so much goodness. Both for oneself and for gifts -- and by that I mean Chris now has quite a list of holiday gift ideas. For me :).

I rounded up my favorites from the weekend and am sharing them today at Design Build Love. Ashley is hosting a series called My Favorite Things: Gift Edition and I'm so excited to be participating!

You might remember Ashley from a lovely guest post she wrote for me when I was in Italy -- she posted her favorite fall outfits - all of which were adorable. One her own blog, she recently posted about her custom pantry, which is a must see. Her and her husband are master woodworkers -- seriously. When they need something they just make it. SO IMPRESSIVE. In fact, she needs to come up to Portland and install custom shelving in MY new pantry asap!

So please hop over to Design Build Love and check out my gift guide and explore some of Ashley's awesome home projects!

Happy Friday friends! 

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)