10.14.2012

where I've been

Friends! Hello! 

Are you all loving the fall favorite series featured here over the last couple weeks? My guest posters are amazing! I still have a few more lined up for you over the next week, but I wanted to check in and let you know what I've been up to lately. 


Chris and I went to Italy! As you can imagine, it was amazing! The photo above is on our 4th wedding anniversary in Cinque Terre. The impetus behind the trip was visiting a very dear friend who moved over there a couple years ago. Chris and I took a week and traveled around, and then I stayed an extra week, stayed with my friend and took day trips around the region. We both completely unplugged and it was heavenly. Don't worry, I'm sorting through photos and will have a post or two for you soon :). There's so much to share! 

I start a new job this week! My last day at my old job was the day before we left for Italy, so needless to say before Italy my last couple weeks were insanely hectic and stressful. I am so thankful for my guest posters -- I ended up having a few more than my trip would cover, but it's a huge blessing because I can start my job and still have posts go live. YAH!

The kitchen, well, still isn't done. See the paragraph about Italy above. But we did get a couple huge things done before we left, and I'm so excited to share with you guys.

So, I'm back online! And wanted to say hi. I'm posting a few photos of our trip on Instagram (jennmccormick), but I'll be back soon with photos of Italy, and kitchen updates. I've missed you friends!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful getaway Jenn! Can't wait to see photos and hear more. Good luck with your new job this week and getting into your new routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an amazing time!!! Can't wait to see the photos and hear about the trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! Cant wait to hear more about your AMAZING trip and congrats on the new job:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and congratulations! So glad you had a great trip. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that isn't a picture perfect photo I'm not sure what is - I can't wait to see more. And I can't believe you quit your old job and started a new one - good for you! Glad to see you back online again too. Have a good week back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! Can't wait to see all your photos and hear about how your new job is going!! Congrats and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)