10.01.2012

{fall favorites} house of earnest


Hi all! I'm Erin from House of Earnest, and I'm so excited to be sharing one about fall. I am a self-professed nut about autumn and was so glad that Jen asked me to share.

This fall, I'm absolutely loving white pumpkins. I've always been such a big fan of the fall colors - oranges, reds, and yellows - but this year I'm really drawn to the simplicity and beauty of the creamy whites.




Paired with crisp black and some earthy browns, you just cannot go wrong with the white.

Now, I'm a minimalist at heart and have to force myself to add interest, dimension, and layers to my decor, but sometimes I just like to go with my gut instinct and make things simple, clean, and calming.

Are you a fan of all white? Or can you not envision fall without the festive fiery colors?


photos 1 | 2 | 3

Thanks, Jen for having me on A Home in the Making!

from Jenn -- Erin, thank you so much for stopping by today! I LOVE white pumpkins -- I had quite a few last year and they are just amazing.  Friends, make sure you visit Erin's blog for more fall, and home, inspiration. The girl has impeccable taste!

3 comments:

  1. I love white pumpkins. Now that it's October, I'm ready to pull mine out. They give fall a more elegant and classy look in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both! this year I went with a mix of burlap, chevron, white and twig pumpkins, and fall berries. Only real pumpkin I have so far is a white one and my husband really likes it. He said it looks so good he thought it was fake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White is a true classic and a big bunch of white pumpkins does it for me. I love the house number idea too w/ the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)