8.16.2011

{guest post} incorporating orange

Good morning friends! I have a special treat for you today. I'm posting over at Room Rx! Cathy Wall is an interior designer blog friend of mine and her site has such great info and ideas, including colors of the week, fabrics of the week, projects that she's currently working on, and killer mood boards. For my guest post, I'm taking over her color of the week feature :).


I'm featuring the color orange and how to incorporate this fun color into your home: both subtly and not-so-subtly.


Please come over and say hi! And, once you're there, take a look around and check out all the goodness Cathy's site has to offer. Have you ever used orange in your house? How do you like to use it?

5 comments:

  1. Found you over at Room RX and we have a lot in common with our love of orange. I have used a lot of orange in our home and really enjoy the happiness it brings. Looking forward to checking out more of your posts - loved your feature at Cathy's blog especially all of those rooms with splashes of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using orange, but you definitely have to be careful with it....the right kind of orange is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was great..read it earlier - loved the accessories, too. Thx for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jenn! Great guest post! I love orange too:)

    Yay! So glad you would like to join us for Mood Board Monday! We would be honored to have somebody with your talent!! I'm supposed to be doing them like way more often, but I've sucked at blogging this year, especially this summer. It's way harder having a baby and blogging than I thought it was going to be!

    So glad I found you and your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great post! I love orange, too, and the way you used it in your room is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)