4.13.2012

{inspired} an interview

Happy friday friends! 

How are you all? Any fun plans for this weekend? It's supposed to be sunny (!) in Portland (keeping my fingers crossed), so you'll find me in my yard prepping and hopefully planting some things in our garden beds!

Today, the lovely Abi of Gadding Gal has is featuring me on her blog! :) Abi is super creative and has pulled together a brilliant series featuring the women behind the blogs (you can follow the series here), titled ... Gorgeous girls. 


Who? ME? Why thank you! ;) I was so honored that she asked me to participate! Abi has put together a list of questions that I had so much fun answering.

So please pop over to Abi's to read my interview and learn a little more about me :).

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. I loved your interview! You have a great personality :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over there right now to read your interview:). See you tomorrow! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are gorgeous! Just went over there and read it. Great interview! I loved learning a little bit more about you. And your porch is still fabulous;) I had a train commute, until Maura, too. Boy, did I get a lot of reading done. It was nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?!?! That's all that was in your purse?!?! Hmmmm... :)

    And YES, definitely pilgrimage time! YAHOO! Tell me when, and let's do it!

    I miss your face and hope you have a super weekend. And thanks for ordering sun for my trip over this weekend! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)