4.27.2012

{inspired} my wish for your weekend







On the heals of my This is Oregon post, I starting digging into photographer Julian Bialowas work. Stunning, friends. Stunning. These are some of my favorites from his 2011 365 project, seen here.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, full of lots of laughs, family and friends and moments of peace and relaxation. Thanks for stopping by this week .... I don't say this enough but you visits and comments truly are bright spots in my days :).

2 comments:

  1. Great photos + incredible sentiment = love! Enjoy your week-end too....it's cold(45 degrees) and rainy here in Madison so enjoyemnt will be in doing projects indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your weekend Jenn! And thanks for being a great blog friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)