7.16.2012

{inspired} around the web

Happy Monday friends!

It's been a while since I've shared with you things that I'm loving online. But, there's been so much goodness lately. Does summer's sunshine and warm days inspire everyone? I know they do me! 

I'd like to frame and hang up this entire wedding suite on my gallery wall. And, it's not even mine! But, wow. So gorgeous.

 You know, we have a bathroom remodel coming up next. This picture is beyond inspiring. Dark, moody and the gallery is beautiful.

 Has anyone tried this? I can imagine, if it works, it smells heavenly. I'll give a try this summer and get back to you :).

 I need these curtains in my life. Specifically, in my living room. Anyone want to make them for me?? :)

 This lamp is so stylish!

I also want to make this. We recently acquired quite a large ottoman, and this slip cover would be perfect. Looks like I need to dust off the sewing machine!

Friends, what is your favorite? What have you been loving lately? You can find the links to all of these on my Pinterest page.

Also, I'm heading out on a work trip tomorrow for 7 days (!). And by work, I mean I'm rafting Idaho's Salmon River. For work. It's okay to be jealous. I have a few great posts lined up for you while I'm gone, so make sure to check back, but please don't be alarmed if I don't respond to questions/comments until next week :).


2 comments:

  1. How fun - a work trip with rafting? That is exciting. I love/want/need that clip on lamp - that is awesome. It would be perfect for my side of the bed on my gossip bench - b/c I don't want to install a sconce ($$), and I'm not sure how a floor lamp would look, but a stylish clip on lamp would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I have that black bathroom with the gallery walls pinned also; I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)