11.19.2012

{inspired} fall color palettes

Happy Monday all!

Today I think it's time for a look at some fall color palettes! For those of you who don't know, each season I take a look at an outfit I'm loving and translate that outfit's color palette into a comfortable and stylish room. Fall color palettes are by far my favorite -- I love both fall outfits choices and the rich amazing color schemes. Let's take a look.

Fall Color Palette #1


Fall Color Palette #2



So, tell me, which look is your favorite of the two? I am such a big fan of orange and navy, buuuuut, in this case I think I have to pick #1. I really love the color blocked sweater dress! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that first one. My go to color this fall has been a pinky/cranberry color. Actually, I should say my go-to top that I scored at Loft. I swear it doesn't wrinkle and it goes with everything - jeans, skirts, pants, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green in #1 but love the dress and bedroom in #2!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)