5.01.2012

{inspired} spring color palettes

As you all know, every few months I take a look at fashion color trends and translate those colors in home decor. I’m always inspired by the “new” colors that come into stores each season and, of course, I’m always itching to update my home a  little (a pillow here, a ceramic figure there) to keep on-trend. Since we hit 80+ degrees in Portland last weekend, and it FINALLY feels like spring, it's about time to share my favorites of the season.


But, I have a little surprise for you today. I'm actually sharing my color picks over at Restored Style! 

Kirsten is a fellow Portlander and is just all around talented and inspiring. She not only has a gorgeous home and stylish and fun blog, BUT just launched her own design services! Have you visited her before? Make sure you pop over today to say hi and check out my color picks.

** If you’d like to check out previous color palette posts see: winter color palettes, fall color palettes, summer color palettes, and spring color palettes.

4 comments:

  1. I love this series! You have a great eye for color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that dress (or is it a skirt and a top?) belongs in my closet. It's calling me. Great palette post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute - hopping over to take a look at your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got back from over there (I'm going to have to check out more of Kirsten's blog!)...great post, Jenn! My favorite palette was the last one, the blues, yellow and orange. Love that dress and that room:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)