5.25.2012

{inspired} to have a great memorial day!

Friends, I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Are you off to do something fun, thrilling, relaxing? Or, are you staying home to get some work done around the home / yard?


We're doing a little of both. While I head to the beach for some r & r with my family, Chris and friends are demoing the kitchen (!). Yes, I did in fact receive the good end of that deal :). But he's on photo duty so I can share photos with next week.

Have a great weekend!

And, Portland friends .... don't forget to RSVP for the Blogger Summer Social coming up on June 6. I saw the attendee list yesterday and let me know say .... it's gonna be a fun night and you don't want to miss it!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...PC! Have a super great time away friend! And GREAT JOB getting out of demoing! WOOHOO! Tell the fam hi for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an excellent long weekend ahead! I'll be cooking out (of course!) and attending a jazz festival. Might sneak in a little diy project if I'm up for it :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I was at the beach. Oh wait, my four year old was one. So sad.
    If the sun ever comes out, I'm spending my entire weekend playing in the dirt!
    Enjoy the time away - can't wait to see kitchen progress pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a great weekend! Wish I was at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAaaa!! I just figured Chris was with you, but he's doing Demo!! How exciting - oh I can't wait for updates. Hope you are enjoying your beach time. We stuck around home and got lots accomplished - and R&R too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)