5.16.2012

Portland Blogger Summer Social

Portland area friends! I have a fun announcement today.

I've teamed up with Kirsten at Restored Style to host a fun evening for local home and design bloggers. It's going to be SO. MUCH. FUN. There will be amazing food and awesome company .... haven't you all wondered who these people are behind the blogs? I know I have! :)

We're working with the caterer to make dinner super affordable ... and space is limited. So make sure you RSVP soon!


WHO: Portland Home and Design Bloggers
WHAT: A night of food, fun and inspirations!
WHEN: June 6, 2012
WHERE: Seek the Unique
WHY: Why not? It will be so fun to meet you all!


For all my non-PDX area friends -- I wish you could join us! Come visit :)

7 comments:

  1. FUN!!! Great work friend! YOU ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty cool you guys put that together. I'd be so nervous to do the face to face! How many are you expecting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come!! I've been thinking about doing something similar in the Philadelphia area. Maybe this gave me the push I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I wish I were close enough to attend! Hope it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why do i not live in portland to attend this??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)