3.02.2012

{inspired} floral artwork

After the week I've had, I woke up needing something light and refreshing. I found it in these amazing prints.




They're by artist Mason Stefl and are available at a great discount on One Kings Lane right now. Absolutely gorgeous. I never buy large scale art, but I'm having a really hard time not pushing the buy button on this one. 

Although I do have these beautiful flowers on my desk right now, which are providing a lovely dose of inspiration also. 

{a little dose of sweetness from the hubs for taking care of the furnace this week}

Happy Friday friends! I hope you that all have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those prints are AWESOME!! I especially like the color in the middle one. I'm thinking of adding new colors to my house...options! Thanks for sharing! Have an awesome weekend, friend!

    P.S. I'm so happy for you that your furnace is fixed! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those prints are lovely! So pretty! I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tip on those prints. I also saw some letterpress on OKL that I was eyeing up as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)