3.05.2012

{inspired} paper cuts

If you've been around this blog for awhile, you'll know that I am fascinated/obsessed with paper cuts. No, not the type on your finger! Those hurt. The paper cuts I'm talking about are when incredibly talented artists cut paper into mind-blowingly gorgeous detail to create a beautiful work of art.

I posted about paper cuts as a gift here, a lovely video here, and we even have my favorite paper cut hanging in our bedroom.

See? A little obsessed. I would be remiss, therefore, to not share with you amazing video, by Josh Ritter, with you.


via dooce

Enjoy! And, happy monday friends! :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing! I saw the one in your bedroom too and it blew me away! I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did...your home is so inspiring! Newest follower...and totally dedicated follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! What an amazing talent...the music beautiful , but the paper cuts amazing! I am working on a little gift which involves cutting paper and it is difficult to get it right, so I am completely blown away by this. Thanks for sharing Jenn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)